Megan 2.0
The sequels just keep on coming! I am actually really glad I didn't turn this movie off in the first 10 minutes. I realllly expected this movie to suck but it was actually really funny. I was a little confused about the Amilia robot and had to look some stuff up...I was also a little confused why they didn't try to make her more robotic? Like Megan looks very uncanny valley and Amilia just looks like she was smooth skin, but very human. Idk if they wanted to make her look more human like for military purposes or they aren't meant to look that different or I am just crazy. I was pretty focused on that for some reason haha. Now was this movie scary? Not at all, obviously but it was a pretty good horror comedy and a nice palate cleanser. I liked the evil twist of ChristIIAAN controlling Amilia the whole time to warn the world how dangerous AI is (or was he concerned about AI taking jobs? I can't remember) but HHEEE was killing people. The irony. It is also funny that I have coplilot on half my screen to review some of the movie facts. I really don't have the much to say about the movie because it wasn't that deep or anything. Basically Megan backed herself up on Gemma's phone, Amilia (cough cough Cristian) gets really violent, Gemma rebuilt Megan, Megan sang Gemma almost a whole ass song, Christian was exposed, Megan self-detonated to destroy Amilia, Megan backed herself up again because she showed up as Clippy on Gemma's computer?? I really don't know if they are going to make another Megan movie but after watching this one, I would def watch it if it was on Netflix or something. I think I needed a good laugh without watching a full comedy movie.
IMDb rating: 6 out of 10 stars
My rating: 7.4 out of 10 stars because it made me laugh
Comments
Post a Comment