The Toxic Avenger Part II

As soon as this movie started, I was like oh boy...here we go. I actually thought I was not going to like it, but the humor grew on me as the movie went on. The humor is extremely slapstick and utterly absurd. When the gory scenes take place it kind of throws you off! The whole premise of this movie is Toxie is fighting off this evil corporation called Apocalypse Inc. They want to use the city of Tromaville for their site and place for chemical storage.  The other huge part of this movie is that Toxie just wants to find his dad and know about his past. Apocalypse Inc. tells poor Toxie that his dad is in Japan to have him pretty much flee Tromaville leaving it susceptible to the corporation's evil intentions. They take over Tromaville in a very villainous way and harass the citizens while Toxie is away. Toxie usually protects the little town but because he is looking for his father, he won't be there to save the day. He goes all the way to Japan and after some bonding notices his Tromatons are acting up in his body (the cells that literally make him fight bad guys) around his father meaning that he can't be a good guy (dun duN DUNNN). Toxie goes on a fighting/murder spree where his dad pretty much becomes sashimi. Toxie returns to Tromaville a little heartbroken that he did not reunite with his father. He still fights off all the bad guys including the incredibly cheesy night rider on his motorcycle and Tromaville can proceed with normal life again. Although the Tromaville Center for the Blind has been destroyed him and his girl continue to live their life (and man their relationship is actually kind of cute). After Apocalypse Inc. is defeated and the town resumes normalcy, Toxie meets his actual real dad who is still alive and well! The dude he killed in Japan was Big Mac Bunkooo not Junkoooo lolll this freakin movie. I still cannot believe this movie was playing at the pizza place I went to the next day. What are the odds! Can't wait to watch the rest!

Shudder rating: 4 out of 5 skulls

My rating: 4.1 out of 5 skulls (I just feel like it is slightly better than a solid 4 stars!)

Comments

Popular Posts