Halloween II

Well, it is that time of year (one of the best if not the best!) and I am trying to get into the Halloween movies. Idk why I have a hard time getting into them and I feel like a fraud because it seems almost blasphemous to not like this franchise as much as others. I definitely enjoy NOES and Friday the 13th more, but hey, I have to give these a fair shot too, so I am rewatching some of these and doing my thing of leaving a review. It has been a while since I watched this one. I remember Laurie being in the hospital and Mike Myers pretty much going crazy in the hospital and killing off a bunch of the staff. This sequel takes place directly after the end of the first movie (like literally after he was shot, fell off the second floor and didn't die). We do find out in the movie something pretty important...why this dude is so obsessed with her! It turns out that Laurie is actually his younger sister, so he wants to finish her off too just like the other sister he took care of. I was also laughing at the paramedic (I think that was his title) who looked like a beautiful lesbian. Actually, JLC also looks like a lesbian hahaha. Also, I can't believe the other paramedic having a whole romantic setup in the tub while they are on the clock! Jeez, this place is really loosely run at night. It is an 80s horror film, so they had to get in a boob shot. My favorite scene is when the beautiful lesbian says he is going to get Laurie away from the hospital (she was hiding in his car) and he legit passes out headfirst into the steering wheel causing the horn to go off for like 10 seconds. Omg I just wonder how the events would have transpired if he hadn't done that. Then the scene where MM is just slashing the air as he stumbles about the room was pretty funny too. Dude refuses to die! Say what you will about our little masked menace, but he has ENDURANCE. I guess that adds to his creep factor. Is he even human? Dr. Loomis was definitely wondering after shooting him a bunch of times. There are more Halloween sequels so the last scene where his body is just on fire would make the viewer thinkkkk that he died, but we all know a little better than that. I can't remember if I had seen any of the other sequels besides a couple of the newer ones. I mean I assume he lived and continued to be a menace since JLC continues to duke it out with him. I better keep watching these damn sequels so I can know for sure! The horror movie sequel escapade continues. I really don't have much more to say about this sequel because not much happened except for MM harassing Laurie in a different setting. Leave your sister alone, you fricken' psycho!

Comments

Popular Posts